AAR Insurance has created a Medical Insurance policy that is tailored to your company’s needs and the needs of its employees.
We have partnered with a diverse group of healthcare providers, including hospitals, clinics, doctors, and specialists to ensure that you have access to high-quality inpatient and outpatient care.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- All services must be within our contracted provider’s panel.
- All emergency admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance within 24 hours.
- Scheduled Admissions should be reported to AAR Insurance at least 48 hours prior to the admissions
- To utilize your outpatient services, present your m-tiba for appointed healthcare providers.
- Fill in the prescribed claim form & sign
- All pre-existing conditions should be declared.
- Diagnostic tests and procedures
- Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy
- Access to personal consultant for platinum cover
- Cancer tests and consultation
- Dental treatment including simple
- Gum surgery, Root canal Treatment, Pulpototmy & Minor Oral surgery
- Optical services- prescribed lenses, contact lenses, Diopteric power +/- 0.25 D and more, and frames
- Pre-natal and Post Natal Care
- Physiotherapy by a registered physiotherapist
- Child vaccination as per KEPI Guidelines
- Nutritional services & Advise